Tuesday, January 27, 2015

InStyle Fragrances @ Walgreens

 "From the contemporary to the classics...
Instyle Fragrances offers a unique collection of impressions of the world's most popular designer fragrances, created from the finest fragrance oils and other ingredients to ensure top quality and long wear. Proudly made in the USA."
 
Disclaimer: I was not sent any of these products. I paid for them myself.
 
 
InStyle Fragrances are only sold at Walgreens and I do suggest checking them out. They come in simple packaging and glass bottles, reminding me of Jo Malone's perfumes. For a full 3.4 oz for about $12.00, these are great if you can find an exact or close dupe to the original scents. You will definitely save some money if you are satisfied with IS impressions of expensive perfumes!

An Impression of Lancomé Tresor
 
"Description: Love. Romance. Elegance. TRESOR is for a woman who understands that time is precious and moments in this fast-paced world are to be treasured. Because love is a treasure, and TRESOR evokes that feeling of everlasting love, it makes her as radiant and precious as the fragrance she wears. The elegance of rose, mugent and lilac and the sparkle of peach and apricot blossom are just a few notes that define this luminous fragrance. Use: Daytime/Evening."
 
This is an exact dupe to the original Tresor! This was actually the first perfume I got into and after receiving samples of the original and trying ISF, I realized I have a love/ hate thing with this scent. So, I figured I would save the money and stick to ISF if I am ever in the mood for some Tresor. I do recommend lovers of Tresor to try this impression.
 
An Impression of Marc Jacob Daisy
 
"A modern fresh sparkly floral-woody scent, seductive and intoxicating. Description: Fruity wild strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet with the sparkling spicy pink grapefruit combined with gardenia and jasmine. Use: Casual, comfortable everyday wear."

I don't feel like this is a dupe for the original Daisy. However, I like ISF's version better. The latter smells nice; sweet, but not sickly sweet. It can be strong though, so just don't spray too much of it. I recommend ISF's Daisy impression, not as a dupe, but as a good scent on its own. This bottle is my second of this scent!

An Impression of Dior, J'Adore

"Description: A fresh floral bouquet that captures the essence of the 21st century woman.Deeply sensual, totally feminine and as contemporary as you are. Contains notes of tangy mandarin, ivy leaves, champaca flower, red orchids, white roses, violets, Damascus plum, amaranth wood and blackberry musk. Use: Daytime/Evening."

This is yet another good scent from ISF. I think this is a close of not exact dupe to the original and expensive J'Adore. This has a nice, light scent in my opinion. I have wanted the original J'Adore for a long time, but for now, I will repurchase the impression by ISF.

An Impression of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

"Description: Chanel the country's bestselling fragrance family, reveals its newest facet, CHANCE EAU TENDRE. CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge reimagines the decidedly young scent in a constellation of tender and vibrant notes, at once delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. Use: Daytime/Evening."

The original Chance Tendre is another perfume I hope to add to my collection since I have loved the scent for a while. As for the one by ISF, I don't think it is a dupe for the original. It smells a bit funny (I know, not a great word to describe a scent), so I suggest if you like Tendre like me, the original will be worth it.

Have you tried any impressions by InStyle Fragrances? What do like/ dislike from them? Please let me know in the comments! For more info. about InStyle Fragrances like the other scents in the collection, please check out there site at http://www.instylefragrances.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment