Sunday, December 1, 2013

Collective Haul ft. Black Friday 2013!!!

Pre- Black Friday Haul

I bought Michael Todd True Organics Clear Bi-Light Acne Treatment on a whim when it first came out with 50% off!
 
Bed, Bath, and Beyond  
I usually go to BBB to stock up on some items (and find some new goodies!) that are cheaper at BBB than drugstores (RA, Walgreens, CVS). So...
 
I repurchased my 2 favorite St. Ives products; body wash and body lotion.  
 
I wanted to try the Suave Dry Shampoo and
bought another box of Polident Denture Cleaners (future post iA).
 
 
I repurchased a mini Purell hand sanitizer for my bag and
BB cuticle cream.
 
I needed a new toothbrush and
empty spray bottle for a DIY face mist (future post iA).

 
I wanted to try Out the Door top coat and I'm still on the hunt for
my perfect concealer, so maybe Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer in W 6-7-8?
 
Walgreens
 
I love the color and print of these scarves AND 2 for $10 is such a steal!
 
I bought oats and honey for a DIY face scrub/ mask (future post iA).
 
Black Friday 2013!!!
 
 JCPenny
 
I finally found a navy blue colored scarf and since I've been
obsessed with the olive green color, I had to get the scarf too... 


I wanted a pop of color, so I got blue gloves and another basic black. These are so fuzzy and keeps my hands warm!

I wanted another Made for Life velor hoodie in a different color, so I got one in Windsor Purple. 
 
Macy's and Sephora
 
I went to Macy's and Sephora to redeem a gift card and voucher.
 
I chose this silver sun burst pin to prevent my headscarves from flapping in the wind at the side.
 
 I finally found Flora by Gucci @ Sephora, so I redeemed this with my voucher. I also asked for a sample of J'adore by Dior.
 
Flora is going to be my winter scent since I think it is warm on me. I love light floral scents in general, so this is perfect!
 
 Bed, Bath, and Beyond
This couldn't be a Black Friday haul without going to BBB for 20% off everything before 12 noon! Again, I restocked on some necessities so I won't feature those again, but here are some of the other things I got.
 
I LOVE this wristlet by Allegro! I carried this alone and will put it in my handbag for uni. You might be able to tell that I have a thing for sequins...
 
Random
 
I got Nivea (hand) cream to try, another Cococare Almond Oil, and an orange Sinful Colors nail polish.  
 
 
That's All Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment