Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Updated Wish List/ To-Buy List :) (As of December 2014)


A quickie this week; an update from my last updated wishlist! I've been feeling the need to write this all down for later reference, so I thought I would just update here. Again, this is for myself, but if it gives anyone ideas, great :)

Makeup
concealer (for blemishes and dark eye circles)
nude lipstick (Fairest Nude by L'Oreal??)

Skincare 
face mask

Fragrances 
Première by GUCCI
Chanel Chance eau Tendre
Especially Escada

Tools
Epilator for hair removal (expensive, but saves money and time long term ;)
Personal MicroDerm
Showerhead Filter (ETA 9-6-14)
Something like this hair curler (ETA 11-6-14)

Clothing
cardigans like this one :)
denim jacket
black leather jacket

Accessories
handbag for uni and going out
Chanel inspired crossbody bag, something like this

No comments:

Post a Comment