Saturday, October 25, 2014

My YouTube Subscriptions

 
A while ago, I made a goal for myself to unsubscribe from as many YouTube channels as possible. Weird, right? I'm sure that's the opposite of what many of us do. But, I had WAY TOO MANY subscriptions, at one point I remember having over 30! I know I waste too much time on YouTube and even after unsubbing from a bunch, I still go on YouTube almost every single day.

Now I'm not saying YouTube is bad. YouTube is my TV (literally)! You could learn a lot from just watching videos, but it can get out of control. I wanted to limit how many "fun" videos I "waste" my time on. I thought doing a post listing ALL my subscriptions (from my side account) would motivate me to really think about which channels are worth being subbed to and which aren't. For now, I am subscribed to...








15 channels!!!!

That might still be a lot to some people, but from what I started with, 15 is an improvement. I still watch videos on other channels (when I am really bored/ want to kill time), but the ones below are my 15 favorites! (Click their names if you want to check them out :)

1. Amenakin- go to for hijab tutorials
2. ciaoobelllaxo
3. Elle Fowler
4. emilynoel83
5. Fleur DeForce- fav. international youtuber
6. juicystar07- first beauty "guru" I watched almost 5 years ago!
7. Lilith Moon- love her hair tutorials
8. Makeup Geek
9. MakeupByTiffanyD- my fav. person for beauty videos
10. MissJenFABULOUS- love her nail art tutorials
11. NikkiPhillippi
12. Nye Armstrong- funny hijabi
13. PippityBop- fav. booktuber
14. PrankvsPrank- hilarious and sometimes crazy, pranks
15. Tati- my 2nd fav. for beauty videos

No comments:

Post a Comment