Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Collective BH Cosmetics Haul + First Impressions


 
 
I finally bought some goodies from bhcosmetics.com!! This haul is from two orders which I used ebates on to get at least 7.5% cashback. I haven't played with these much, but I hope to do some reviews in the future iA. For now, here are my first impressions of the products. Sorry about the picture quality :( You can click the images to enlarge them. Links to the items are provided; just click on the names.

Disclaimer: I was not sent any of these products. I paid for them myself.

 
There are a lot of brushes in this set, but I don't plan to use every single one. The handles feel light, which make them seem cheap to me.

 

I love how these bigger face brushes come with brush guards to keep their shape! I just wish one of the last 2 was angled...
 
 
 
I got mine in Tulip, as you can see from the name above :p
 
A little swatch for you to get an idea of the colors.
 
 
 
 
 
I hope I find a neutral color to love! Some of these are sheer, so don't be afraid of the bright ones ;)
 

 

 

 
I got palette one, so iA I find something that works for my skin tone.
 
 

 
I got the palette in light, but I think I should have waited to get medium...

I got a BH Liquid EyeLiner in black for free during one of there sales for V-Day. Love the point and color payoff. It's black and stays that way (unlike some)! It also looks like it has good staying power, but more on that to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment