Saturday, June 27, 2015

Get Samples/ Products to Try for Free

I wanted to quickly make a list on all the sites I know of so far that offer samples/products to try for free. I have mentioned a number of sites throughout my blog, but I wanted to update and combine all those sites into one post to make it easier to refer back to. Click the names to go to the site.

Pinch Me
I mentioned this site here

Sample Source
I mentioned this site here

P&G
I received a few items from this site but never got the chance to post about them. Ordering periods are generally between January 1 and March 31, April 1 and June 30, July 1 and September 30, and October 1 and December 31. Sample and coupon selections change throughout the year. This offer is open to U.S. residents only.

Target

Influenster
I mentioned this site here.
 
BzzAgent
I mentioned this site here

No comments:

Post a Comment