Monday, August 26, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics Haul!!!

I have been wanting to try products by Michael Todd since I watched a lot of reviews on YouTube for the past few months. On top of the good reviews, these products claim to be organic, and Paula Begoun doesn't have anything (good or bad) to say about this line yet. They recently had a 30% deal going on, so I grabbed the Normal/ Combination Skin Discovery Kit for less than $36 for 5 products of 1 oz. each. I didn't have to wait long since my package came in 2 days! I can't wait to try them out and review them here. InshAllah they are worth the price and work well for my skin :)


 
 
(1) Cleanse: HONEY AND OAT gentle deep pore cleanser – 30 ml / 1 fl oz
(2) Tone: BLUE GREEN ALGAE antibacterial toner – 30 ml / 1 fl oz
 

(3) Scrub: JOJOBA CHARCOAL facial scrub – 30 ml / 1 floz  
(4) Hydrate: CITRUS CREAM MOISTURIZER with dmae and hyaluronic acid – 30 ml / 1 fl oz
(5) Treat: PUMPKIN nutrient-rich facial mask – 30 ml / 1 fl oz

No comments:

Post a Comment