Tuesday, October 1, 2013

(Drugstore) Collective Haul + Crossbody Bag!!!

Here is another collective haul post on products I have bought since my last haul in May! Some products have been already featured on my blog, whether in reviews or hauls, like Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Gud by Burt's Bees Floral Cherrynova Natural Hand Cream, etc. I will not bore you by constantly showing these each time I repurchase my must-have products. Instead, I will just include new products I have bought to try. Hope this makes sense :)

Bed Bath and Beyond

Also repurchased Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream,
Gud by Burt's Bees Floral Cherrynova Natural Hand Cream, and Clean and Clear Persa Gel
 
Rite Aid

 
 
 Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey
Nivea A Kiss of Mint and Minerals
Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer
Nivea A Kiss of Moisture
 
Walgreens

 
 
 Blistex
 
and finally...
 

Nine West Geo Sequin Crossbody Bag @ Macys or Amazon.com 
(I got it from the latter for free 2 day shipping using Prime ;) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment