Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Favorite Fall/ Autumn Nail Colors

I haven't done a NOTW (nail of the week) post in a few months. I thought this time I would do a collection of my favorite nail colors that I will be wearing for fall/ autumn. These are just my personal picks for the next few months and I do plan on doing more for each season as most of the colors do vary. So below for the colors! (And please excuse any mistakes on/around my nails.)

 Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear-Golden-I is a nice transition color. Golden 1 is a good pick for both summer and fall.

 Wet N Wild Nail Color: Burgundy Frost #412A has been one of my favorite colors since I started to paint my nails. It is a rich opaque color in 1-2 coats.

 Doesn't Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color: Blue Moon look beautiful? It could pass as black at first, but is navy blue with some shimmer.  I only have 1 coal on my nails, but try another coat for a darker look.

 Wet N Wild Shine Nail Color: Black is good for a standard black that everyone should own.
 
 
I currently have on Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Lacquer: Mystic Green This is my newest addition to my collection. I have been obsessed with the olive color and love this!
 
 
I had on Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color: Saved by the Blue 230C with some Sally Hansen Laser on top. This color alone is still a nice vibrant color amongst all the typical dark fall/ autumn colors. I love this color on my fingers and toes and think this is a beautiful color for all seasons!

What are your favorite affordable fall/ autumn colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment