Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nail of the Week- Galaxy Inspired Manicure

Last week I've been rocking an easy version of a galaxy inspired manicure I came up with using what I have after seeing MissJenFABULOUS's How To: Galaxy Nails. For materials, pictures, and her video, see below. (Click images for larger view.)

 
 

I used:
Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat + Gift 307730
Wet N Wild Shine Nail Color: Black
Sally Hansen HD Nail Color, Laser- 0.45 fl oz
Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Color: Hallucinate #469

My method:
1. 1 layer of base coat and let dry completely.
2. 1-2 layer(s) of black and let dry completely.  
3. Cover half of each nail with 2 coats of Laser. Let dry completely in between.
4. 1 light coat of Hallucinate.
5. 1 coat of top coat and let dry completely.

For another version of a beautiful galaxy inspired manicure, check out MissJenFABULOUS's video tutorial down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment