Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sephora (Birthday) Haul :)

Sephora recently had great deals going on and not being able to pass it up, plus justifying it as a birthday present to myself ;), I did a little online shopping @ sephora.com. Sephora had a deal of doubling points on any purchases of skincare products for a limited time. Also, with a code and purchase of at least $25, 2 deluxe samples were available to add from a number of products. Finally, the typical 3 free samples with orders included a sample of a perfume I've been wanting to try out. So, with all these perks, I felt now was a good time to get some things I wanted to try.

I received my package a few days ago. For pictures of what I got, see below. I plan to do a number of reviews once I use these products, so check back for those if you are interested! So far, I like the 3 scents in my order ;)

 
The 3 products I originally wanted to try and purchased, included down below are:
Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye & Skin Duo
Sephora Ultra Soothing Fiber Mask
Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio

 
The 2 deluxe samples I chose from about 13 were:
Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator
Gucci Première by GUCCI Eau de Parfum

 
Finally, the 3 free samples I chose were:
Lancôme Trésor
Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment