Friday, March 1, 2013

Free Mario Badescu Skincare Samples


I received my free samples of Mario Badescu products this week. I thought it would be helpful to let others know who like to try different products, like myself, or may be looking for something to help their skin for a particular issue.

If you would like to try some MB products, go to http://www.mariobadescu.com/ and click on Receive a Free Personalized Skin Analysis. Fill out all the info and by the end it should show what products MB recommends. Within a few days, you'll receive an email from MB and at the bottom of the email, it should say "Please click here if you are interested in receiving product samples." Click that and you are done! Now all you have to do is wait for your samples to come, which will take a few weeks. By the way, the email shows a few recommendations, but MB might send more than that.

So I got 7 samples to try, which I can't wait to use! Currently, I am using my Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye & Skin Duo that I bought in my last Sephora haul. I plan on doing a BIG Sephora review once I get through all my products from there, so check back for that if you are interested! I plan to use MB when I am done with Korres, to see if I notice any difference in my skin from using Korres. My skin isn't sensitive, so I can use almost any product, but I do have some discoloration and other imperfections.

Back to the MB samples. Click on the images below to enlarge and see what I received:

 


Again, I plan to do reviews on these products to let you all know how they work out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment