Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros. & Cons of Online Classes

Before I started uni., I said that I would never take online classes. My sister and others made it sound hard and it just didn't sound worth it. Never say never. With about a month left before the end of my sophomore year, I've taken about 6 online classes so far! What I decided instead is that there is more good than bad to this option. I thought I would share these here for anyone thinking about taking classes online.  

Pros.
1. Can sleep and wake up any time
2. Let others in the house sleep too if you don't drive yet
3. Don't need to fuss to get ready
4. Can do class almost any time
5. Safe and comfortable at home
6. A lot of free time on your hands, so you can work or volunteer
7. Good option for shy/ quiet people
8. Save time and money on gas and commuting

Cons.
1. Extra fee *check with your college/ uni. what the exact price is for each online course

As you can see from what I've came up with above, I personally think it's worth taking classes online if one is willing to pay an extra fee. I hope I convinced some of you to not hesitate to at least try a class online and see how it goes. Everyone is different so it might not be the best for all, but something to learn from nonetheless. Let me know in the comments below what other pros./ cons. there are in taking classes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment