Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sephora Perfume Haul

So I did some more online shopping at Sephora a few weeks ago (I know, I need to stop...) I was in the mood for another perfume because I was getting tired of my Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! one. I went on sephora.com and what do you know, they were having a special where points were being tripled on any perfume purchase. How convenient! I knew that I wanted another Sephora Favorites Fragrance Deluxe Sampler For Her set since I love trying different perfumes. I added the latest set they had up on the site to my cart along with a free fragrance sampler bag and the usual 3 free samples. By the end of my little hauling, my cart consisted of the products shown down below (minus the "paper perfume sample" they threw in. (So far, I love three of the samples in my set that I've tried :) I plan to do a BIG Sephora review in the future iA so check back for that if you are interested.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment