Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Black Friday 2014 Haul

I went a little crazy and did a huge haul this Black Friday. I did go in store to Bed, Bath, and Beyond as well as JCPenny, but didn't get anything exciting from the two. The exciting items (in my opinion) were purchased online. You might notice I got a few things I mentioned in my last wishlist/ shopping list ;) I used ebates and saved even more money then I would have without it. This is my first Black Friday (BF) using ebates. I wrote about ebates here and HIGHLY suggest the site for online shopping throughout the year! Feel free to join ebates using this. You will NOT regret it!

Anyways, below are the items I purchased online on Black Friday. Click on the images to enlarge them. I also got a new battery for my HP laptop, but I don't think that is interesting to share, so I didn't add a picture. Here are my goodies :) Remember, I did not pay full price for any of these. That is the great thing about shopping during sales like BF!

Disclaimer: I am not trying to show off or brag. I just want to share my exciting purchases that I might review on this blog in the future iA, especially if it is requested!

Macy's
This is my first time purchasing anything from Macy's. I was excited about everything I ordered and the great deals too! Ebates gave 10% cashback from Macy's and Macy's.com had there own BF deals for different items.

 
I fell in love with the colors, tassels, and print on this Say What? Juniors' Fringed Floral-Print Kimono. This is my first kimono and I have worn it once since I received it a few weeks ago. My only compliant is the size. I thought I ordered a large because when I wore it, the kimono felt and looked big on me. But, I got a medium, so the size seems to run up. Or maybe it is because I am extra petite for my age ;)

For more info. about this item, please click here.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally, a new winter coat! I have been wanting a new winter coat and thought about getting one with a skirt at the bottom. I found the Celebrity Pink Hooded Ruffle-Hem Peacoat on Macy's site and decided to get it in black and large to see if I like it. Two pictures show how the coat looks tied. It is fitted and although it isn't as long as I wanted, I do still like it. The nice collar makes it look a little military style, which I like and it does keep me warm.
 
For more info. about this item, please click here.
 
 
Please excuse the upside down tag. I have no clue why it came this way, but no one can see it when it is it on anyway.

 
 
 

I found this GUESS Juliet Avery Satchel and fell in love with the print (as you will see). I have wanted a bag that has black and brown in it, and I am guessing (and hoping) that once the bag is worn, after a while the tan straps will darken a bit to a clean looking color. This is my first structured/ satchel bag and after wearing it since I got it, I don't mind the shorter straps. I did NOT get the detachable strap with 23" drop as written in the details of this product. The bag can fit more if the 2 side straps are loosened. A nice charm bracelet comes with the bag (which is too small to be worn even on my tiny wrists), so I leave it on the bag. There is also a back pocket which is good to keep quick to get items, like keys and a phone.  
 
For more info. about this item, please click here.
 

 
 
 
ebags.com 
This will be my 2nd purchase from ebags.com. Ebates gave 20% cashback and ebags also had 20% off on purchases, including the bag I chose!
 
 
This is probably the most exciting thing I got on BF; a new and bigger crossbody bag that looks like an expensive Chanel bag I will never buy! I loved this GUESS Juliet Crossbody Flap bag since I first saw it on Macy's.com and really wanted it. Ebags' deal on BF was too good to pass up so I decided to get it. Just like the Guess satchel bag above, this one also came with the bracelet and is the same print, which I love! It looks classy and would be nice to wear to fancy invites like parties or weddings. It can be worn crossbody or as seen in the picture above. I wish it had a back pocket, but I can deal with it not having one. The inside does fit a lot, as I have seen. I cannot wait to finally put this bag to use!
 
For more info. about this item, please click here.

 

Walgreens
I got 25% off on walgreens.com for BF!

 
I finally got my own epilator! Now I can save time and money (in the long run) when it comes to removing unwanted hair. I have used this a few times and it does hurt a little. It takes some time to completely remove all the hair, for example on each arm. The end result looks clean and feels smooth so to me, it is worth using an epilator. 

 
Personal MicroDerm
PMD isn't on ebates, but I did use a discount code sent by PMD to my email to get it for even less then the sale price!
 
For more info. about this item, please click here.
 
 
My PMD took way too long to come, but it finally did yesterday. I haven't tried this yet, but am looking forward to clear skin again. 





 
I plan to do in-depth reviews after I use some of these items a bit more. These are just my first impressions. If you got any good deals on BF, share the details with me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment