Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Walmart Winter 2014 Beauty Box

Here are the goodies I got in my 2nd beauty box from Walmart. To learn more about this subscription program or to see what I got in my 1st box, please click here. If you would like to sign up to receive your own box, please click https://beautybox.walmart.com/.

By the way, if you are a parent, expecting a baby soon, or need gift ideas, Walmart also has a baby box. For more info on this box, please go to https://babybox.walmart.com/

Disclaimer: I wasn't sent these products. I paid for them myself.

Let's get digging!

Again, the Walmart box came wrapped in plastic so the box wasn't dirty and can be reused!


You will know what season's box you received because it will say it on the included card inside.
 
I received 2 samples with coupons included. I have thought about buying the Maybelline powder, so I can try that now.

Can't have enough face wipes in my opinion. I wonder if this 10 pack of Olay fresh effects makeup removal wet cloths is full size?! 

These are generous sample sizes of Loreal Oleo Therapy shampoo and conditioner. They smell good and since I have been into sulfate free hair products, these are perfect. Can't wait to try them!
 
This Jergens BB Body skin cream smells nice and is a good sample size to carry in bags. It does have a slight tint, but even on my medium/ brown skin tone, it is not a problem.


I wish the Maybelline lipstick in Maple Kiss came wrapped. The color is nice though and I have bought some to try in the past with no success. Now I have my own to play with!
 
Final thoughts
Overall, I am enjoying my Walmart boxes. I love the amount of products I received in both, the variety, and the price is good too. I plan to keep my subscription to this beauty box and can't wait for my next ones!
 
Let me know in the comments below what you think of Walmart's beauty box or what you have received in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment