Friday, May 1, 2015

Collective Sephora Haul

 
 
I've been more into skincare recently, so I ordered a few things from Sephora in the past few months. I plan to do reviews on some of these products iA so check back soon!

Links to the items have been provided. Just click the product names. You can also enlarge the photos like always.

Disclaimer: I was not sent any of these products. I paid for them myself. These are my honest opinions.

 
NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation  
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster deluxe sample
Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
           

 
Caudalie Founder Favorites Set (currently out of stock @ Sephora)
 
Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist
Nest Midnight Fleur
Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment