Saturday, May 23, 2015

BzzAgent, Pinch Me, & Sample Source First Impressions/ Mini Review

I have received some free products in the mail the past few weeks and wanted to share what these items are, my honest opinions about them (if I have tried them already) and where you too can receive items for free. Thank you to Bzz Agent, Pinch Me, and Sample Source for sending these items to me and allowing me to try them! By the way, I heard about these 3 sites from YouTube, which goes to show I spend too much time on YouTube, but it's not all bad :p
 
Disclaimer: I received all of these products for free from Bzz Agent, Pinch Me, and Sample Source in return for honest reviews. I am not being paid for my opinions. 
 
My 1st campaign from Bzz Agent!!! I received a It's Here! card, razor/trimmer, and 6 coupons. To learn about how Bzz Agent works, please go to https://www.bzzagent.com/pg/GettingStarted 
If you would like to join Bzz Agent, please click here.
 
 
Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor
 
Although I was happy to finally receive my first free item from Bzz Agent, I am honestly not a fan of any razors in general. I have mentioned this before, but I prefer to use creams on my body (not my face) instead of razors. However, I do use razors if I receive them to review (and for free)! This razor/trimmer feels substantial, not like a cheap one-time use item. It is pretty expensive for what it is, ranging from $14-$19 depending on where you look. This was easy to use in the shower, it didn't slip and I surprisingly didn't get any cuts after using the razor end about 3-4 times. I haven't used the trimmer side since I never just trim my hair. I completely remove it if I'm going to bother getting rid of unwanted body hair. If you like using razors, you might want to give this product a try.                For more information about the Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor, please go to http://www.schick.com/wproducts/schick-hydro-silk-trimstyle-razor
 
This is actually the second time I am getting free items/ samples from Pinch Me. The first time I got a pen and sample size body wash, but I forgot to mention them here :( To learn about how Pinch Me works, go to https://www.pinchme.com/how_it_works If you would like me to send you an invite, please leave your email address in the comments below and I will send an invite your way!
 
Playtex Sport Liners
 
Two liners and 2 tampons come inside this combo pack. I haven't used the liners yet, but when I do I will compare it to another brand of liners I use. I don't plan on using the tampons since I prefer liners/pads.

Method 4x Concentrated Laundry Detergent
 
This was just a peel and sniff sample with a $3 coupon on the back. I like the pink (Spring Garden) and orange (Ginger Mango) scents.
 
This is the 1st time I am receiving items from Sample Source. To learn about how Sample Source works and to join, please go to https://www.samplesource.com/ I haven't tried any of the items I received from SS.

2 coupons from Garnier and Colgate

Garnier Fructis Full and Plush & Sleek and Shine Brazilian Smooth sample packets

Colgate Optic White Platinum toothpaste
 
Truvia sweetener sample and coupon
Breathe Right 2 Nasal Strips

Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment