Friday, May 8, 2015

Once Upon a Time (OUaT) Season 4

The last time I did a post on OUaT was in 2013 (click here to read that). I thought I would share what I think of the show now that it got better in my opinion and it's close to the end of the 4th season!!

The second half of the 4th season is much more interesting and entertaining then the first half. I got over the whole Frozen thing so it was just getting annoying to see it everywhere, but the inclusion of new characters like Cruella was a good idea. It might get tiring at times to keep track of all the characters and their stories, but once they start to connect, it makes more sense.

Episode 20 "Lily" was my favorite episode from the second half of season 4. This episode was really suspenseful and it was interesting to see Regina and Emma team up to beat Gold's plans. The way Regina was talking Emma out of doing something she would regret was great and it definitely showed how much Regina has changed from the very beginning. I love how Regina is now on the good side; a hero in her own way. The episode also ended at an interesting point ;)

I can't wait for the finale and wonder if there will be another season! I highly suggest you watch the show if you haven't already. You can watch Once Upon a Time on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment